- Quickstart - setup everything and get up & running
- libniftyled - the main niftyled library
- niftyconf - GUI to edit niftyled XML config files
- ledset - small cli test application to set the brightness of one LED in the setup or interactively create a preferences file
- ledcat - cli utility to pipe pixels to a LED setup.
- ledcap - capture portion of screen and send it to a LED setup.
- VLC video output plugin - use VLC to send video to a LED setup
- gstreamer sink plugin - use GStreamer to send video to a LED setup
Also checkout the tutorials section.
Do you want to...
- ...use niftyled in your own software to interface to multiple kinds of lighting hardware?
- ...write a hardware adapter plugin to use your own hardware with niftyled compatible software?
- ...start developing on the niftyled framework?
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Docs"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
Media in category "Docs"
This category contains only the following file.
- Niftyled dataflow rough.svg 121 KB